From 09/22/2014 to 10/21/2014
- 05:05 PM Bug #526 (New): can't view diabetes cases in case detail
- Trying to view diabetes cases. The condition names as defined in the diabetes module diabetes.py:
- 01:27 PM Revision 4670: Case_report.py update with fix for bug #525
- 01:03 PM Bug #525 (Resolved): case_reports references lxRec.codemap.native_code where it should be just re...
- line 651 in case_report.py current reads:
- 11:36 AM Revision 4669: added admin for order extension
- 08:22 AM Revision 4668: fixing reportables for requeue and separating heuristic reportables from configure...
- 11:49 AM Revision 4664
- 12:09 AM Feature #524 (Resolved): Add emr data model for question and answer sets associated with orders f...
- EPT (Emergency Partner Therapy) orders will be accompanies by a set of questions about the partner, whether or not th...
- 12:04 AM Revision 4663: Added emr model and loader for order extra data (questions and answers)
- 11:33 AM Revision 4662: removing the owners
- 11:32 AM Revision 4661: various changes to install, uninstall and separately set the libraries
- 11:40 PM Revision 4660: ESP file specification for data loading
- 03:44 PM Revision 4659: adding recurrence interval to disease definition
- used by reportable lists functionality
- 03:43 PM Revision 4658: remove batch size from parameter and read it from the settings
- removing the genotherlx list of labs to report.
- 03:40 PM Revision 4657: moving ref date to settings for requeue case feature
- 03:15 PM Revision 4656: Updated to exclude null mrns.
Also available in: Atom