From 03/27/2015 to 04/25/2015
- 12:33 PM Revision 4852: changed yes/no to 1/0
- 12:22 PM Revision 4851: added mrn and fixed other fields
- 01:35 PM Revision 4850: added all hiv drugs
- 10:57 AM Revision 4849: report for reinfection and depression
- 09:55 AM Revision 4848: package components
- 08:43 AM Revision 4847: adding test cases for syphilis
- 08:42 AM Revision 4846: adding test case for chlamydia
- 08:42 AM Revision 4845: changed the dates for the reports to have collection date and result date instead ...
- updating trunk
- 08:40 AM Revision 4844: fixing snomed for specimen source for urethral and pharynx
- #579 redmine issue
- 08:36 AM Revision 4843: adding quantity type to prescription
- 08:35 AM Revision 4842: adding quantity type to prescription
- 11:39 AM Revision 4841: Added changes to call the str_remainder function to quanity_type for prescriptions...
- 11:37 AM Revision 4840: Added quantity_type to prescription in support of Redmine #581
- 11:37 AM Revision 4839: Added quantity_type to prescription in support of Redmine #581
- 12:43 PM Feature #308 (Rejected): Prediabetes Report: Filter patients identified before 2008
- Does not seem to be needed.
- 12:42 PM Feature #432: Need a document that lists the esp commands
- Carolina had a good start on this. Karen may have similar.
This can be automated to some extent by using manage...
- 12:39 PM Bug #567: Replace 'if x:' with 'if x is not None:' when checking that variables have a value
- Chaim will review and identify some that look like potential bugs versus maybe OK.
- 12:36 PM Improvement #563 (Rejected): hef/defaults.py and load_defaults management command can be replaced...
- see #583
- 12:36 PM Bug #558 (Rejected): Incorrect argument structure
- see #583
- 12:35 PM Bug #583 (New): defaults.py
- in hef, defaults.py is vestigial. Please investigate and delete what is not needed.
- 12:27 PM Bug #544: At a site without any timespan heuristics installed, if you run hef with no heuristics ...
- Clarification -- this may be due to diabetes looking for pregnancy timespans. If so, message should be clarified to ...
- 12:21 PM Feature #534: Add feature of how many times a case has been sent
- This would probably need a new field in nodis_case to keep a count. Simple change.
- 12:15 PM Task #358 (Rejected): Make Subversion send emails on commit
- This will be handled by Jira and Stash after migration
- 08:43 PM Bug #582 (New): in emr patient data model and data loader, the incoming suffix field is redundant...
- In emr/models see lines 340 and 420.
In load_epic see lines 854 and 899.
- 09:24 AM Bug #336 (In Progress): Port Western Blot heuristic to 3.x
- updated the lyme plugin to add the new heuristic and parameters
changed lyme condition to check for new event name
- 12:52 PM Improvement #566: replace django-tables with django_tables2
- Check to see if this is vestigial, if not, check to see if this is a drop-in fix using django-tables2, otherwise, che...
- 12:47 PM Feature #151 (Rejected): Infrastructure for followup reporting
- 12:44 PM Improvement #561: pep8 compliance
- Do this prior to git migration
- 12:41 PM Improvement #563: hef/defaults.py and load_defaults management command can be replaced by a datam...
- It seems defaults.py is vestigial and can be removed. We should confirm prior to deleting.
- 12:22 PM Improvement #581: emr_prescription addition of quantity_type
- Get measurement type one liner:...
- 12:20 PM Improvement #581 (New): emr_prescription addition of quantity_type
- when parsing incoming stream of prescription data, the quantity field is currently taken as a numeric value, but the ...
Also available in: Atom