From 11/10/2013 to 12/09/2013
- 10:57 pm Bug #481 (New): Some lab results should not be reported
- Current behavior of the system is to report all labs associated with a notifiable disease. MDPH requires that for ce...
- 10:54 pm Bug #480 (New): Case reports that include titer labs are not being generated properly
- When reporting titer lab results, we must report both the positive or negative result, AND the titer value obtained. ...
- 03:33 pm Feature #479 (Resolved): new asthma disease detection needs to be implemented
- tested with postive and neg cases of def a and b
- 03:31 pm Revision 4207: saving test case for asthma def a and b
- 03:24 pm Revision 4206: FIXED visit data to load test cases for asthma
- 01:57 pm Revision 4205: fixing error on case a of asthma.. adding qs
- 07:48 pm Revision 4204: new report version
- 05:49 pm Revision 4203: fixing errors on asthma nodis
- 05:30 pm Revision 4202: new plugin requirements
- 05:29 pm Revision 4201: some basic positive testing
- 05:28 pm Revision 4200: fixing test data
- 05:16 pm Revision 4199: added meds and diagnosis
- 04:27 pm Revision 4198: patients and providers
- 03:56 pm Revision 4197: added test cases for asthma
- 03:38 pm Revision 4196: fixing code
- 03:07 pm Revision 4195: fixing med names
- 02:54 pm Feature #479 (Resolved): new asthma disease detection needs to be implemented
- # criteria 1
# ≥4 encounters with ICD9 code 493.xx and asthma drug prescriptions
# (can be ≥2 scr...
- 02:40 pm Revision 4194: first stab at asthma
- 06:28 pm Revision 4193
- 02:14 pm Revision 4192: fixing redmind #478 broken link to sort cases by patient table by columns
- 02:13 pm Bug #478: get 404 when clicking on a table column in the nodis all cases
- the case_list.html was referencing unsorted path, which was the same variable as full_path and it was removed in vers...
- 02:12 pm Bug #478 (Resolved): get 404 when clicking on a table column in the nodis all cases
- CLICKING ON “Case Date” IN THE CASES BY PATIENT TABLE (NODIS ALL CASES) TO SORT BY DATE GIVES:
404 - file not foun...
- 08:14 am Bug #477 (Resolved): Some cases of acute hepatitis C are not being detected properly
- 08:13 am Revision 4190: fixing condition c redmine #477
- 04:58 pm Bug #477: Some cases of acute hepatitis C are not being detected properly
- the code is not checking for c-elisa when hep c rna positive is detected, it is checking that it has a negative of he...
- 04:49 pm Revision 4189: more test cases for hep c
- 04:46 pm Revision 4188: more hep c test cases and updated data to match version 3
Also available in: Atom