From 11/19/2014 to 12/18/2014
- 04:07 PM Revision 4749: Pertussis details updates
- 01:45 AM Revision 4748: Latest updates to chlamydia SBIR branch
- 01:43 AM Revision 4747: Latest updates to chlamydia SBIR branch
- 01:33 PM Bug #535: unrelated events associated with the first case created when loading historical data fo...
- this affects chlamydia, gonorrhea, giardiasis, hep a, b, c
- 12:12 PM Revision 4746: #535 unrelated events not included anymore in cases for single positive cases
- 12:10 PM Bug #535 (Resolved): unrelated events associated with the first case created when loading histori...
- 10:49 AM Bug #535 (Resolved): unrelated events associated with the first case created when loading histori...
- an issue with the single positive lab case detection where a case was displaying multiple labs in the heuristic lab s...
- 10:46 AM Feature #534 (New): Add feature of how many times a report has been sent
- it would be nice to track how many times a case has been sent, by adding a counter in the model structure and updatin...
- 10:43 AM Bug #533 (In Progress): asthma condition takes too long to process nodis cases
- we need to change the code logic to be more efficient finding the queries that satisfy the condition
it is querying...
- 01:20 PM Revision 4745: counter for reinfection specimen source fix
- 01:08 PM Revision 4744: fixed reinfection tags
- 10:51 AM Bug #519: When new reportable events arrive in the emr after cases has already been transmitted, ...
- this is the updated document with the full description of this new updated feature and command
- 08:19 PM Bug #532 (New): Case details template refers to two case fields or properties that do not exist (...
- The template ESP/templates/nodis/case_detail.html references case.definition and case.comments:
- 12:06 PM Revision 4742
- 12:05 PM Revision 4741
- 12:05 PM Revision 4740
- 12:05 PM Revision 4739
- 12:04 PM Revision 4738
- 12:04 PM Revision 4737
- 12:02 PM Revision 4736
- 12:02 PM Revision 4735
- 12:01 PM Revision 4734
- 10:56 AM Revision 4732: ready for more group session testing, ept feature added
- 10:11 AM Revision 4731: corrected comments
- 10:10 AM Revision 4730: moved order extension class after labresult class
- 10:08 AM Revision 4729: fixed cache list of laborder when no natural key is provided
- added get labresult cache
changed order to load extended variables
changed load extended variables to load a labresult
- 10:05 AM Revision 4728: added initial ept variables
- 10:01 AM Revision 4727: removed extra column from extended variable map
- 09:59 AM Revision 4726: removed item from admin for ept
- 11:35 PM Bug #531 (New): On one client network, local http server probe provides an http header that inclu...
- The following error is logged daily from the ESP web server:
[ESP] ERROR (EXTERNAL IP): Internal Server Error: /
- 12:11 PM Revision 4725: removed the mapping and cleaned the order extension variables
- 12:00 PM Revision 4724: check for empty events
- 07:17 AM Revision 4723: increased the length of test status in lab order, some clients add longer text
- 01:52 PM Revision 4722: adding counters and timestamps to do benchmark for asthma.. only prints in login l...
- 01:55 PM Revision 4721: fixed data type in the tags.
- 06:29 AM Revision 4720: removed the unknown item it was already added
- 02:06 PM Revision 4719: logic grouped for one time follow up with s and rs.
- 01:30 PM Revision 4718: adding only requeue followup once and fixed some time intervals for reinfection
- 01:22 PM Revision 4717: adding new columns for one time reinfection
- 01:21 PM Revision 4716: removing ept extra tables.
Also available in: Atom