From 02/27/2015 to 03/28/2015
- 10:16 AM Revision 4837: catching null negative and positive events before using it as a filter to a query ...
- changed to createevent more robust code issue #580
- 10:12 AM Revision 4836: changed the dates for the reports to have collection date and result date instead ...
- 10:11 AM Revision 4835: fixing snomed for specimen source for urethral and pharynx
- #579 redmine issue
- 10:08 AM Improvement #579 (Resolved): Add new specimen source types to settings.py
- added two entries in the settings.py
- 09:56 AM Improvement #578 (Resolved): Disease case reports to MA DPH are pulling incorrect dates for some ...
- changed case report to write out result date for obx 14 instead of lab date and changed obr.7 to add collection date ...
- 09:45 AM Bug #580 (Resolved): The vdrl-csf:positive:titer:1 hef heuristic is failing in some circumstances
create event method was not checking for null negative or positive querys passed in the parameters
- 08:36 AM Bug #580 (Resolved): The vdrl-csf:positive:titer:1 hef heuristic is failing in some circumstances
- when running hef we get this error
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 12:04 PM Improvement #579 (In Progress): Add new specimen source types to settings.py
- 10:48 AM Improvement #578: Disease case reports to MA DPH are pulling incorrect dates for some fields
- changed obr.7 to get the lab collection_date column
changed the lxTS to get the result_date instead of date that is ...
- 10:37 AM Improvement #578 (In Progress): Disease case reports to MA DPH are pulling incorrect dates for so...
- 10:50 AM Revision 4834
- 12:44 PM Feature #540 (Resolved): new condition depression needs to be added to nodis
- added new nodis condition
- 12:42 PM Bug #574 (Resolved): Foreign key in order extension table needs to be altered
- code was rolled back to have the order extension model to have a reference to the laborders to fix the original forei...
- 12:41 PM Bug #533 (Resolved): asthma condition takes too long to process nodis cases
- fixed code to use dictionaries
- 10:53 AM Feature #576: ESP Status Report: Queries Need to Be Updated
The new cases section is based on the created_timestamp, however for the "Cases Previous 365 Days"...
- 10:30 AM Improvement #579 (Resolved): Add new specimen source types to settings.py
- 1. Add row to match PHARYNX with code of 181211006
2. Add row to match URETHRAL - code of 13648007 (note.. we ha...
- 10:04 AM Improvement #578 (Resolved): Disease case reports to MA DPH are pulling incorrect dates for some ...
In the lab section for an EMR report we send two dates in these fields:
We are taking value...
- 06:28 AM Revision 4831
- 06:25 AM Revision 4830: new frozen requirements
- 06:18 AM Revision 4829: updated test cases for prediabetes and gestational
- 06:15 AM Revision 4828: fix #506 no prediabetes if prior frank
- 05:58 AM Revision 4827: final depression test data
- 05:57 AM Revision 4826: removed counter not used
- 05:56 AM Revision 4825: old bad code.. not used.. placeholder plugin to code new performance for asthma
- 05:55 AM Revision 4824: removing TODO comment that is already done
- 05:54 AM Revision 4823: comment code preparing for conditions that deactivate and activate
- 05:35 AM Bug #506 (Resolved): pre diabetes detection is not ignoring a condition of prior frank
- 11:44 AM Task #577 (New): Utilize migrations
- ESP does not use south in any real way. syncdb is used for new models and the file alter.sql is used for alterations....
- 02:17 PM Bug #506 (In Progress): pre diabetes detection is not ignoring a condition of prior frank
- 02:17 PM Bug #506: pre diabetes detection is not ignoring a condition of prior frank
- it only needs to exclude frank and not prediabetes
condition_exclude = ['diabetes:type-2', 'diabetes:type-1'] # p...
- 01:46 PM Feature #576 (New): ESP Status Report: Queries Need to Be Updated
- The ESP Status Report (within views.py) is using created_timestamp which is causing the report to define new/updated ...
- 12:13 PM Revision 4822: fixing when lab has null status, to check for nulls
- 12:02 PM Revision 4821: changing len method and reverting model of order extension to have reference to la...
- 12:01 PM Revision 4820: reverting code to get order id from lab order
- 11:31 AM Task #575 (New): Move cron jobs to celery
- Investigate first
- 11:25 PM Bug #574: Foreign key in order extension table needs to be altered
- The second sentence above is incorrect. It should read:
"In existing databases that use this model (Atrius prod a...
- 11:21 PM Bug #574 (Resolved): Foreign key in order extension table needs to be altered
- order extension data model and loader was modified back in early Decemberso that it references labresult instead of l...
- 05:40 AM Revision 4818: updated asthma plugin using lists and doing less queries.
- also processing unbound events.
- 05:37 AM Revision 4817: added two new methods one to create case from event list and other to update case ...
- 05:53 AM Revision 4816: adding final synonyms for depression
- 05:52 AM Revision 4815: adding depression and placeholder to hiv
- 05:49 AM Revision 4814: typo in criteria text
- 05:47 AM Revision 4813: fixing and optimizing synonyms search
- 05:45 AM Revision 4812
- 07:51 AM Revision 4811: fixing drug names for all.. removing some duplicates and adding some self missing
- 07:07 AM Revision 4810: improved number of queries run
- 07:01 AM Revision 4809: adding depression drugs
- 05:46 PM Revision 4808: updates to MH elr
- 05:13 PM Revision 4807: race mapping for CHA reports
- 04:39 PM Revision 4806: Fixing race mapping
- 09:47 AM Bug #532 (Resolved): Case details template refers to two case fields or properties that do not ex...
- These two fields were removed.
- 09:47 AM Revision 4805: Per bug #532, removed case.definition and case.comments from case_details.html
- 09:43 AM Bug #201 (Resolved): Broken link on 'About' page
- The About page now provides short blurb about the ESP project, with links to ESP, PopMedNet and the main page at esph...
- 09:42 AM Revision 4804: About page updated per bug #201
Also available in: Atom