From 03/19/2014 to 04/17/2014
- 01:04 PM Revision 4407: changed references to icd9 to dx_code and added filter by type= 'icd9'
- still need to add support for icd10
- 12:59 PM Feature #499 (In Progress): update icd10 references in other sql files and pentaho transformation...
- the transformation was referencing only column field names no need to change
i have updated the sql to reference dx...
- 04:43 PM Bug #494 (Resolved): revise the nodis.criteria text for all diseases based on spec and detailed l...
- changed all text to display a pattern:
criteria #x: <text>
changed nodis base to display a standard Single positive...
- 01:22 PM Revision 4406: adding criteria to be passed in and a better criteria pattern text
- 10:22 AM Bug #494 (In Progress): revise the nodis.criteria text for all diseases based on spec and detaile...
- updated criteria text for each of the diseases, based on the v2 and new v3 specs.
changed nodis base classes disease...
- 02:56 PM Revision 4405: add constraints after icd10 support changes after loading static_dxcodes
- 02:21 PM Revision 4404: clean without foreing keys to run before syncdb
- 12:59 PM Revision 4403: raise a baseexception if the visit contains an icd10 code in it and abort loading.
- 04:32 PM Feature #498 (Resolved): add icd10 model changes to alter table for upgrading esp db
- updated tables for meaningful use and for icd10 support
- 04:30 PM Revision 4402: FINISHED CHANGES FOR ICD10 issuse #498
- 06:02 PM Revision 4401: title update
- 06:01 PM Revision 4400: title update
- 05:59 PM Revision 4399: split files for each static fake table
- 07:16 PM Feature #499: update icd10 references in other sql files and pentaho transformation files
- 07:10 PM Feature #405 (Resolved): updating static icd9 table from incoming encounter diagnosis fields
- we have a new way of parsing the codes to allow multiple diagnosis codes. there is a new regular expression for each ...
- 07:06 PM Feature #247 (Resolved): Replace ICD9 model with more flexible Diagnosis model
- We have created models to allow esp to handle more types of diagnosis codes
- 07:01 PM Bug #329 (Resolved): change load epic to use icd9 codes from the diagnosis object
- this has been resolved as part of allowing multiple icd codes see #502
- 06:59 PM Feature #500: cha and atrius sql reports and epic_etl need to be updated to icd10
- under share/
atrius and cha only the files in the...
- 05:33 PM Feature #500: cha and atrius sql reports and epic_etl need to be updated to icd10
share/sql_reports/atritus and cha
- 05:28 PM Revision 4398: better comment for fix to diabetes stuff
- 05:09 PM Bug #497 (Resolved): case detail ui doesnt work for diabetes cases
- fixed get disease by short name patch.
- 05:06 PM Bug #502 (Resolved): icd10 support in case report and other areas in esp
- fixing code where reportable codes where null and properly handle it,
fix diabetes condition types in get disease ...
- 05:04 PM Revision 4397: patch for diabetes short name
- 04:48 PM Revision 4396: support for icd10 code and fixing some date and datetime issues from dummylab.
- 04:47 PM Revision 4395: accommodating for null reportable encounters and null values
- 04:45 PM Revision 4394: dummy lab correct date time variables. was conflicting with case report generation
- 02:26 PM Bug #502 (In Progress): icd10 support in case report and other areas in esp
- 07:08 PM Revision 4393: more to add to media
- 02:04 PM Revision 4392: added csv export for survey report and optimize code in reports and django templat...
- 10:40 AM Revision 4391: enabling admin survey menu
- 10:39 AM Revision 4390: enable admin menu when calling the url link, no login needed for now
- 10:38 AM Revision 4389: add url for admin survey
- 10:36 AM Revision 4388: add about link for survey admin..
- 06:05 PM Revision 4384: fixing weight type queries
- 05:06 PM Revision 4383: fix diabetes issue.. changed query
- 02:07 PM Revision 4382: changed sql to have similar to in prescription names for hypertention meds and hig...
- 03:33 PM Revision 4381: fixed wording to match spec
- 02:58 PM Revision 4380: added queries for no the responses for ehr
- 11:20 AM Revision 4379
- 11:20 AM Revision 4378: media
- 11:17 AM Revision 4377: media
- 10:47 AM Revision 4376: updates to continuous variables adding a column
- 10:47 AM Revision 4375: temp file for sqls removing the header.. will rename later
- 10:44 AM Revision 4374: added queries from file.. and added selects for all tables.
- 10:43 AM Revision 4373: adding all tables.
- 06:12 PM Revision 4372: partial queries for survey reports, commented out code to run the sql file with al...
- 06:10 PM Revision 4371: html file to display survey results
- 06:10 PM Revision 4370: added folder and sql files
- 01:47 PM Revision 4369: removing all seeing eye from esp interface
- 09:34 AM Revision 4368: added survey links.
- 09:33 AM Revision 4367: added survey links.
- 09:20 AM Revision 4366: adding a comment variable for extra stuff just in case.. used for survey reports b...
- 09:19 AM Revision 4365: sql updates to fix med and add the import sql for esp reports for bfrss
- 09:18 AM Revision 4364: adding call to export responses to admin menu
- 09:18 AM Revision 4363: adding call to export responses to admin menu
- 09:17 AM Revision 4362: adding call to export responses to admin menu
- 09:17 AM Revision 4361: fixing java script for unsure
Also available in: Atom